10.23.2013

WIP wednesday


Welcome to the house of sick.  This is where I have lived this past week.   Laundry on the floor, dishes in the sink, unfolded clothes in the laundry basket, dirty tissues next to the bed, humidifier in the kiddos room.  Yep, this is my life.  Temporarily "single" mom with a sick kid and of course that means nothing gets done.  Now that I think of it, every time Miss A has been pretty sick Daddy has been gone.   Then of course, I get sick too.  It means we've  spent lots of time watching movies on the couch and lots of crying.  And for me?  Lots of reading since it's one of the few things I can do while holding the poor thing.  Also lots of knitting.  Once she went to sleep I was too exhausted from taking care of a sick toddler to do anything useful, then as the week went I became sick enough to just knit and watch tv after bedtime.  The good news?  I have something to share this week!  My daughter is also getting used to the idea that Mommy's knitting needles are not for her.  She's not quite there but we are making progress which might mean more knitting time for me!
This week I've made tons of progress on The Celtic Cables Scarf.  Also finished one Crofton Cuff and I'm about half way through the second.  Linking up with Tami's WIP Wednesday as always!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you and the little one are feeling better! Get lots of rest. On the bright side, the scarf and cuffs are looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy