7.26.2013

FO Friday

I actually have something to share for FO Friday!  Yay!  And truthfully these socks have been on the darn needles long enough so I sure am glad to be done with them.  And boy am I happy.  Laura Linneman did an amazing job designing this pattern - Socks on a Plane.  I get so bored with vanilla socks and this is just the perfect amount of detail to add to the self-striping yarns.  The fit was also perfect.  I was put off by toe-up for a while, but still typically just go with the way the pattern I want to make was written.  After the fit of this sock and how many issues I've had trying to get the fit of toe down socks right, I think I will look for toe-down patterns more often now.  I used Knit Picks Felici in the Tiki colorway and I love the yarn.  The socks are super-soft.  All over comfy and cozy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy