7.25.2013

My Prerequisite

Again....deployment.  The big D-word keeps getting thrown around on the blog lately.  I had one prerequisite for my husband.  One necessity before he deploys. And he had to suck it up, and do it no matter how little he wanted to - for me.  Family Pictures.  He did good.  I didn't hear one complaint.  And our photographer was awesome.  She is actually a personal friend and a fellow Army wife, and a veteran herself - Mindy King Photography.  She takes clients in both the Fort Riley area and the Wichita area so if you are in the area, I can highly suggest her!  I love the photos we ended up with, even if my husband doesn't do my smiling and my daughter seems to take after her Daddy in that trait as well!  Here are a few favorites I thought I'd share.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy