2.06.2013

WIP Wednesday #7 - Another Sweater


Yep, another sweater! I'm working on another sweater this week.  My husband's has grown.  In fact, I'm afraid it may have grown too much, and he's not here to try it on.  So it's hanging out for a week till he gets home.  I need to measure him again and try this on.  I don't want to end up with way too much sweater because then my little buddy the frog will have to come back out and play!

Onto Miss A's new sweater!  I cast it on in December, but I was traveling for the holidays and couldn't give it enough attention.  So I knew I had some how screwed up the stitch pattern of the beautiful Yoked Cardigan pattern that Maria from Subway Knits gifted to me.  So I ripped it out completely two days ago (cue the frog) and cast it back on.  In two days I went from a pile of yarn barf to this!  I'm so proud!  So I know this won't take long to finish, and I have very exciting buttons to complete it!  Can't wait to share it with you when it's finished!


Ravelry Project: Purple Yoked Cardigan (original name, I know!)
Pattern: Yoked Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Yarn: JoJoland Baritone 100% Wool in color #269
Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Tami's Amis!





Now, to be honest, I really hope this is only the first blog post titled "Another Sweater".  I have high hopes for this year.  I'm thinking 2013 - the year of the sweater!  There's no going back.  I just proclaimed it!  Hopefully it will work out.  Truthfully though, if I finish the sweater for my husband, the one for my daughter and one for me, than it will be.  I will have increased my count of knitting sweaters by 3 and my count of knitting adult sweaters will have gown from a big fat zero to 2!  So be on the lookout for more sweater talk!






1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sweater! The purple color is so pretty. Love how this pattern is available in adult sizes, too (hint, hint, hint). I am hoping to increase my sweater knitting output this year also.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy