2.01.2013

Hand Me Down

Short and sweet today.  My FO Friday is the final product of my Reader's Choice Project, which was a pretty fun experiment (a carry over from the old blog).  I've decided I'm going to keep it and if I have an occasion to wear it, great!  If not, no big deal.  Either way it will become my daughter's when she gets a fancy dress that matches and she's old enough to understand how much it means.  I hope the wait will be worth the "hand-me-down" of sorts.




Yarn:  Cake Walk Yarns in the Jam Colorway

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet shawl on a darling grand-daughter!
    I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! She's my daughter though, not my Grand-daughter!

      Delete
  2. The shawl looks wonderful! I love how it looks on your daughter...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy