4.22.2013

4KCBWDAY1 The House Cup




A busy bee.  A worker bee.  That's me.  Today we are to pick our house, and I feel that I and my knitting fit into The House Of Bee.  Apparently I am not alone.  Last I checked, 56% of participants fit into the same house.

The House of Bee: Bees are busy and industrious, but can flit from one interesting project to the next as bright and shiny things capture their interest.

I'd say this description fits me well.  But it's not really the busy part, or the flitting from one thing to another that does me in.  It's the "bright and shiny things" bit.  I could sit here and describe what this means, but I don't think it's necessary.  The easiest thing would be to show you. 



See what I mean?  BRIGHT & SHINY!  To read more Day One posts search 4KCBWDAY1 with your favorite search engine or go check out the thread about it on The Blog Hub.

9 comments:

  1. Bright and shiny indeed, I can barely look straight at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I want all of it, I love bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those color! They're gorgeous:)Love your shawl too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm Wollmeise!

    Molly : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wollmiese is my love! It may have caused this love of bright colors in fact!

      Delete
  5. Oooooh fluorescent shawl I just wanna pet it whooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such superb taste in yarn. My peacock heart is racing just looking at that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the photo collage, how'd you do that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. picmonkey.com they are so fun to make!

      Delete

Your comments make me happy