10.07.2014

Settling In

My life has been pretty chaotic this past month.   We have lived in the new house for just over a month now.  We've moved in, unpacked, had 3 visitors (going on 4 this weekend) and traveled back to my hometown for 5 days.  Like I said, crazy.  Not only that, but it's October, which means a whole lot to do in the surrounding areas.    Also - commissioned knits.  So I've kept myself busy, but of course still finding time for knitting!

#1 - designed a greyhound neck warmer for my Sister in law.  Still have to get it in the mail so a final picture is on hold.



#2 - a Milo knit out of Berry Colorful Yarnings out of Primary DK (formerly Squishy DK) for the dyer's trunk show.  If you have not tried out BCY Yarns DO SO!


#3 - Song of the Sea knit in Wollmeise color way Petite Posion Nr. 5.  This knit might be my most favoritest project ever!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That Wollmeise! Are you going to Rhinebeck this year? I'll be there on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll be there! I only live an hour away now!! I'm guessing I'll be there on Saturday, but not for sure.

      Delete

Your comments make me happy