9.18.2013

I Know, I know....

It's been well over a month since the last time I've blogged.  It's WIP Wednesday and I should be sharing what is on the needles (which has drastically increased in the past few days).  But in all truthfulness I'm still getting caught up on things.

The last month and a half have been chaotic. As I've mentioned, the hubs deployed.  It was a rough time for all, but Annabelle and I are pretty tough cookies.  We must have a candy shell because we haven't broken yet (although today was pretty close for me).  We were home for a week and then had a visitor.  I loved having cousin Beka here.  There was lots of knitting to be had!  She is my husbands cousin and we didn't meet till last year, but if we didn't have an age difference we would swear we were twins separated at birth!  Now our visitor is gone and we are getting set into a new routine that includes daycare twice a week and a tumbling class.  As much as Annabelle loves both it's messing with her behavior.  And so are those darn teeth.  I've been on the brink of tears the past two days.  No break for this Momma.

Oh did I mention the laptop was dead for 3 weeks?  Yep.  Had to buy a new charger yet again.  Finally catching up on reading blogs with Feedly.  I've missed so much.  Felt the need to post but I don't have a camera right now to take pictures with to share anyhow.  I do owe a post about the Michigan Fiber Fest  which has been started.  I swear its coming.  I've missed sharing with you and I think I need the outlet as well.  Just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on blog reading...since school started I've had less time.....but hugs to you and Annabelle.....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy